[IPk] diary of a pumper

>	On a vaguely related topic, I have written to the Editor of Balance
>with a proposal to write a "diary of a pumper" - my argument being that
>diabetics need to be better informed about all therapy options available,
>and not that I am trying to "sell pump therapy".  I am look forward to
>hearing what response I get - hopefully positive!

Audrey - that sounds great! We did approach Balance about a year ago with a
similar idea - a pumpers corner, or whatever. The response from them was
positive, but the whole fell by the wayside due, I feel, to lack of
enthusiasm on our part. An article about 2 pump users (myself, and Eleanor
Biddle) did come out of it. Since then Diabetes UK has become much more
pro-pump, and the time may be right to suggest once again a pump section in
every issue. And if you'll write it, even better! :-)

mailto:email @ redacted