[IPk] spare infusion sets!

returning to this topic, John asked:

So how many "spare" infusion sets should you take with you when you
go to work or go out for the day? Two? I always have just one spare one
tucked away in the bottom of my bag. But I also tend to leave a spare one
lying around in a desk drawer "just in case".

I don't have one in my desk drawer, although I have a spare reservoir and a
selection of tubing (would anyone like a job lot of infusion lines?). I
happened to have to sets in my diabetes bag when I had my emergency set
change; usually I'd only have one. However, from now on I'm making sure I
have two, just in case!