Re: [IPk] Are you a cyborg??

In message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted recommended

Thank you - what a great piece.  I liked the book review by Jeff
Weinstein linked at the end of this piece too.

So much of what I read about diabetes makes me want to spit - it's
either plain wrong, a bit wrong, or written for someone else - the
cyborg piece is a little too brightly journalistic for my taste, at the
beginning but Weintein's piece is just right.

Best wishes to all,
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)