[IPk] New infusion sites and getting them fixed

Hi everybody!

As I read the first topic concerning this theme I asked myself why I have the
problems getting the sites fixed. When I changed my sites (usually every 2
days) in the evening the same happened to me. This was caused (I think) by the
sites not propperly fixed and (!!) the bolus I gave for the meal in the
evening. So I agree with all that is said by John Davis.

But concerning this problem I've another one: When I take a shower (that is
not very hot but also not that cold) my bg begins almost every time to get
deep. Is this recognized by others and is this caused by the warming up of the
skin being then better blood-circulated?

thankx so much, Kai from Germany.

(Hope you will understand what I wnat to say.)