[IPk] INPUT Open Day

The next INPUT "Open Day" will be held on Tuesday 20 February, at the
Cromwell Hotel, Old Town, Stevenage, Herts.

This day has been requested by The Lister Hospital, Stevenage, whose medical
staff will be in attendance.

We need as many pump users there as possible, to talk about "Life on the
Pump," so if you live in the area and can make it, please let me know.

We are also hoping to get some decision makers from the Health Authority and
PCG's. (We live in hope.)

John Davis,