Re: [IPk] New infusion sites - High BG's

Hi Audrey,

I agree with everything that has been said so far.

When do you change your sets? I discovered that if I changed after a meal
bolus, I had a similar problem and I wondered why. Then I noticed that when
I removed the old set, there was a leakage of insulin from the site. This
was obviously insulin I had bolused for and was not getting! Hence the high

I changed my habits and now only change sets at least 3 hours after a meal.
Preferably just before one. It seemed to be the answer, as I no longer get
the problem.

This worked for me.

John Davis.