Re: [IPk] re: phantom boluses

>I've managed to accidentally change the time on my Minimed 506 a couple
>of times in a similar way.
>It's quite hard to do, because you have to hit the ACT key, then one of
>the up or down arrows, and then the ACT key again,  but it is possible
>if for example it's in your pocket without the case on.

Wouldn't it be nice if all my diabetes problems had a crunchy technical
solution like that :-)

Sadly, I'm not aware of ever having "accidently" bolused, even though I
always keep it in my pocket without a case.

On my MiniMed 507 you have to press and release a combination of buttons,
within a set time. Perhaps that's been devised to be easy enough to do
intentionally, but hard to do accidently. Or is it that I don't drive very

mailto:email @ redacted