California is experiencing rolling blackouts so there may be times
when the Insulin Pumpers web site is down. LIKE RIGHT NOW. The server
is actually up and running as our immediate areas is not affected,
however, there are major portions of the internet that don't work
because of a blackout in the San Jose area that has taken out the BIG
pipe to which our little pipe is connected.  The mail server has dual
internet connections mail will go thru -- even if it is intermittant.

Michael ...... where the "gold" is tarnished on the Golden State