Re: [IPk] nasty hypos (Mark II)

I heard about a girl at Uni who had her lecture times changed so she could
eat on schedule.

GET A LIFE GIRL!

Well, this is the thing, isn't it? I get the impression that most medical
professionals don't think people with diabetes should be able to do things
spontaneously, etc. And you don't necessarily have to have a pump to have a
flexible schedule. The thing that always gets me are people who have been
so effectively brainwashed that they say, oh I have to eat now ... and then
inject their insulin. Why couldn't they delay it an hour, or two, and then
eat when they wanted?  rant rant rant...

elizabeth