Re: [IPk] nasty hypos (Mark II)

>But then I'm not a "good diabetic". It's now 4.30pm and I haven't had
anything to eat all day, because I didn't feel like it this morning (and
I'd had a lot of food the night before) and I literally haven't had time
since then to eat.
Slap my wrists for me :-)

But surely you've matched your insulin to your not-food (ie, not had any
bolus), thereby keeping your BGs on an even keel - or as even as they get
the day after a hypo like that. And that mean you're providing excellent
control of your diabetes. _Have_ to eat!  Ha! I spit on [insert favourite
insult, such as 'consultants'] who say people with diabetes _have_ to eat.
Grr Grr Grr ...I have clinicn on Mondya, so I'll be throwing around the 'C'
word a lot over the next while!