Re: [IPk] nasty hypos (Mark II)

My lowest level is 1.2, that was on my way home from gym. I was starting to
feel funny at gym, but you know when you are at the gym, and you just HAVE
to finish that treadmill (or in this case rowing machine)?

I felt a bit lightheaded on the home stretch (luckily I wasn't driving!),
but I thought I should test, and sure enough - 1.2. I was surprised to still
be functioning!

It amazes me how sometimes my body knows I am low, but I feel fine. For
instance yesterday I had a major pigout on the Freddos, even though normally
I would have gone sky high, but when I tested - 5.9.

Wonders never cease to amaze!