[IPk] web site problems

> Jeeze, I was booted out of the chat tonight and couldn't log back
> on.  Ed, Jenny, Mariane and Donald sorry I left without goodbye, but
> twasn't my fault.

Sorry about that folks. Our service provider had a router go down a
couple of days ago and sort of cobbled it together for most of
yesterday and lost it again yesterday evening. I understand it took
out everyone in the entire San Jose end of the SF bay, us included.
So much for tier 1 providers ;-)  Anyway, as of this morning things
look pretty solid with network response back to where is was before
the outage.