[IPk] Children using insulin pumps

Hello All
I am new to this list. My name is Jackie and I have twin daughters of six,
Rebecca and Sasha. Sasha has been DM for two years.  I would like to hear
from anyone who has a child who is using a pump or thinking of using a pump.
What were your experiences, how you did you make the decision to try to use
a pump and what your diabetic team thought? Is it difficult to get funding?
Any thoughts or experiences welcome.  Any comments and thoughts from adult
users would be great too. Thanks.
Kind Regards

Jackie Jacombs