Re: [IPk] Colds and basal rates

>John's experience, I decided not to, which was just as well since I woke up
>this am with a BG of 3.3 with my normal basal!
>This opposite effect must be catching!

I've been asked privately, so I'll announce publicly: yes, my cold has
arrived! But so far no requirement to change my overnight basal. Woke with
a bg of 6.4 today. Let's see how this progresses. Not sure about my daytime
basal, but my eating habits have been rather chaotic these last few days...

mailto:email @ redacted