Re: [IPk] A question for you DPhils and PhDs, and continuousglucose sensor

Hi,
Yes, at present I am doing a randomized control trial looking at
neurocognitive function at differenct bllod glucose levels. We are
accounting for a full range of BG levels rather than just hypoglycaemia,
which has been studied extensively. We are going to be using the viscometric
blood glucose sensor from disteronic.
hope this is of some use,
Best Wishes,
Anne