Re: [IPk] for your amusement and/or anger

Your comments reference diabetic questionnaires, presumably related to an
application for life/health assurance of some sort caught my attention.
As a UK based IFA, who has used pumps for 18 years, I regularly battle, on
behalf of clients, with the idiotic requirements of underwriting departments.
The knack is to select carefully the company you wish to educate, contact the
underwriters directly, explain our wonderous lifestyle and prognosis and
demand lower premiums!!
Contact me on email @ redacted if you  need any assistance, I will be happy
to try and help..
Regards, Tom Jones.