Re: [IPk] Minimed batteries

> I have used Varta batteries for the last two years and have never
> had a problem with them!  They last for 6 - 8 weeks.
I've had similar problems with short life from Eveready's (the same
kind as MM). I send the lot back to the manufacturer and received
replacements that looked identical but lasted 2 months. The problem
was traced back to shelf life and storage. What ever battery you
purchase, if it comes from a store that turns it's inventory, you
should be OK. In the 6+ years to date of pumping, we've used
Duracell, Eveready and MM batteries with similar life in the pump.
Keep in mind that these batteries do not store well -- they don't
like heat, cold or moisture. New ones will work fine, old ones??????