[IPk] for your amusement and/ or anger

I've had similar experiences when trying to arrange income protection.  they
asked for a urine test but, as I remember, never mentioned blood glucose
testing let alone HbA1c( i suppose, although the latter is only a crude
assessment it is probabley the most reliable at present)
as for insulin dosage-I suppose I could have a field day explaining how I
adjust according to carb intake, activity levels, alcohol, stress and
menstrual cycle