[IPk] for your amusement and/or anger

I had to fill out an insurance company form last night - the famous
'diabetic' questionairre. They hadn't specified whether it was on insulin,
OHAs, or D&E, which I thought was unfair seeing as I had been left with the
responsibility for it.  But, seeing as they also asked me how frequently I
tested my urine and whether I had ever had a blood sugar profile done, I
don't expect anyone in Hibernian actually knows anything about diabetes!
And these people think they can accurately judge my risk and mortality for
insurance purposes?  Bullshit! They also asked how much insulin you use per
day, based on the marks on your _syringe_.  Everyone in Ireland uses pens,
because they're available on the long term illness book for free.

It just occured to me - I can complain to the insurance ombudsman. Can you
imagine how absolutely useless it will be to send this company details of
my basal rates and insulin/carb ratios? Which I'm going to do anyway. And
I'm going to ring the insurance ombudsman and make a complaint.  I feel
better already.