Re: [IPk] Thoughts re. Dahedi

>I also have never needed to cancel a bolus, what I usually do is take about
>50% of what I believe I will need before a meal and the rest afterwards,
>depending upon what I actually eat. I (still) use Actrapid and have never

Aha! I'm glad someone else does was I often do... like you, I tend to take
about 50% "up front", (I use Humalog) and then follow it up after the meal
once I know precisely what I have eaten. Since there is little "cost"
involved in bolussing, this is an easy solution.

But I'm not sure there was ever much "cost" for me in doing injections
either - I find them virtually painless.

John

PS My wife has just had round for lunch one of her pregnancy friends, who
has type 1 diabetes, and is on injections. Yikes! What do I give her for
lunch? What do diabetics eat??? Has she had enough carbohydrate? Will she
be shocked that we eat butter and not low fat spread? It was really wierd!
:-)

--
mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.webshowcase.net/johnneale