[IPk] pump costs

Hi All
Many thanks for all the replies to my question about pumps and brittle
diabetes. It seems like it could be beneficial but the chances of getting
funding in my area (Berkshire) are about nil. Could anyone tell me what sort
of costs  are involved with both the pump and the other bits you need? I've
looked at lots of websites that tell me most things but not the prices - the
closest I found was $2000 for a Korean pump - I guess that's a typical sort
of cost in which case I'd better try harder to get stabilised on the Humalog
and Insulatard!