RE: [IPk] Infusion Sets

With regard to giving sets.... Because you are meant to change them
every 2 or 3 days... and everyone is enthusiastic but when people are
paying for themsleves are you more likely to try and make them last the
3 days or longer? I have patients with pens who pay for thei own needles
at the moment and they don't change them to recommendations... any
ideas? We are still waiting for pen needles to be covered by NHS.....
julette