[IPk] Infusion Sets

Hi All

A simple question really, how do people remember when they put their sets
in and when to change them?

I know it has only been a week since I started but I am having difficulty
remembering which day I last changed them.  I don't think it will be so
much of a problem if change coincides with changing the cartridge but
unusually for me I am having trouble remembering.

I appreciate the importance of changing them, which is why I am slightly
concerned about making sure that I do.  At the moment I might have to
resort to marking a calender on the wall.

Any ideas or suggestion would be appreciated.

Diabetes Insight & Support
mailto:email @ redacted
There are No Problems only Solutions