[IPk] Nice supprise today

I received a call from a contractor friend that is doing some work in
the building that Insulin Pumpers recently vacated. Seems that he
picked up our mail and has had some of it sitting in a drawer for the
last THREE weeks. One of the letters was from our friends at
Disetronic USA and contained a very GENEROUS contribution to Insulin

A big THANK YOU to Disetronic USA and staff for their support of
Insulin Pumpers. I encourage all of you to thank your reps from both
MM and D for their support of this forum which we all find so useful.

The contribution from D and that of MM put us over the halfway point
for our annual fund raising drive.  For those of you who have not yet
pitched in, the contribution of $1 per month -- that's a mere $12
per,  year will almost cover all the bare bones expenses needed to
bring you the web site and mail list services. If you like IP,
consider making a donation at: