Re: [IPk] pump appointment Monday

>I think the best principal is more to do with how you react/reason. The best
>principal is to show both a great deal of interest and knowledge. Re.
>physical appearance, if it does make a difference, (which is true of some
>but not other doctors) the best answer is probably simply to look smart.
>I don't know if this is of any help?

I'll go along with that, Jeremy.

It doesn't matter how you look. Rather it matters how you come across.
Doctors (I am reliably informed!) really do appreciate working with
patients who are well informed and who take an active interest in their own
condition. But they also appreciate patients who are cooperative and
non-confrontational! Therein lies the dilemma sometimes...

Further more, with pumping you need to appear reasonably in control of your
circumstances... if that makes any sense :-)

Good luck, elizabeth! Let us know what happens.

mailto:email @ redacted