[IPk] pump appointment Monday

I have my first appointment on Monday at the clinic that does insulin
pumps.  What should I wear?  I've asked two people this question and they
both thought it very strange, but I regard a first appointment in a new
clinic the same way I would regard a job interview - particularly as I want
the clinic to give me something I don't have already!

So what sort of outfit says, competent and capable of using a pump and
certainly deserving of one, paid for by the health board.

You'll probably all think I'm a very silly individual, but I'm serious
about this - particularly as I don't currently have a 'job interview'