Re: [IPk] Poss. sources of info.

Jeremy -

Thanks for those references.

If anyone is interested in reading more of these papers, they can often be
accessed from your computer by going to http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/
. This is an archive of about 9 million medical papers from medical
journals around the world, maintained by the US government. For most
papers, the abstract is provide free of charge. The abstract is a detailed
summary of what the paper says. It's not usually necessary to read the
entire paper itself - this is often medical mumbo-jumbo! - but the abstract
gives you a good idea of what the paper says.

mailto:email @ redacted