[IPk] CSII articles / fighting for pumps and funding

If you would like us to send you any of the articles mentioned by Jeremy or other articles about pump use in children , teenagers or more specific groups please contact Ray or Melanie at AMT and we'll be happy to help .

To help you fight these funding issues , I'd also recommend that you keep a detailed file of your control prior to going on a pump
[ level of Hba1c , no. of hypos , DKAs, days of sick , insulin usage , complications , medical and social problems , hospitalisations or hospital visits]
and the status since being on a pump .
This should help you to convince your medical team of the benefits of being on a pump and also the cost savings long term .

Good luck