Re: [IPk] Recording and Analysis of BG results on a computer

In message <000001bf641b$a7763620$email @ redacted>, Robert Foster
<email @ redacted> writes
>As a supplementary question, do any of you perform testing of your meters
>with standard glucose solutions? If so can you tell me of a cheap source for
>the solutions which, aside from being expensive, have a very limited shelf

Perhaps not a 'standard glucose solution', but something with more the
run-ability of blood comes free-on-demand from the makers of the
Precision.  If the card is, as I think like the medisense pen, it has an
electronic check.  Then you can simply check each time you visit your
doctor (providing they're able to tell you a number calibrated to the
same scale as your machine).

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)