Re: [IPk] pumps and doctors

As I started this, I'd better finish it.

Some people seem to have got the wrong end of the stick: it's not about
starting a pump without support (that's what they're doing to one list
member in Blackpool, and Wendy of I remember not where).  It's about
starting a pump with remote support.

The bottom line is Di's bottom line:
>You just have to be
>patient and try and get the best control you can in the meantime with
>what limited tools you have (not easy, I know!).

It's not that I find it difficult to get control, it's that I find it
impossible.  And as she said herself, if she'd got a no, she'd have done
it anyway.

I'm not going to 'go it alone' - I do want the support.  But when one's
been trying to find it for nearly five years, it does wear a bit thin,
being told to be patient (and out of control) for another few years.
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)