Re: [IPk] Hospital visit

>wonder!) However I did eventually get the OK to go on trial for a month, but
>she has left it completely up to me and will see me in the usual 6 months
>time and gave me the number of the diabetic nurse for my area if I had any

Tanya - as you say, goodish news. I'm slightly surprised that they are
willing to approve you for pump therapy, without providing the appropriate
training and backup at their own clinic. Only slightly surprised, since I
did it more or less the same way myself: bulldozed a doctor into saying
yes, then reading all the books, and teaching myself. I know the pump
companies are trying to avoid these situations, since pumping gets a bad
name when someone goes it alone without good training, and then gets it

Anyhow, good luck :-)

mailto:email @ redacted