Re: [IPk] Rioting

>number-crunching for diabetics is particularly meaningful, why can't
>every diabetologist publish an average HbA1c, MERP (was it?  I forget
>the acronym - basically the measurement of wobble), and also the average

MoW (measure of wobble) or MAGE (mean amplitude of glycemic excursion)? I
think I know which the Campaign for Plain English would like! :-)

PS Morag - is MAGE calculated from a mass of bg data (like the Minimed
continuous monitor produces)? Or is there some newly discovered clinical
method of measuring it in retrospect (like the HbA1c)? I rather assume it
is the former...

mailto:email @ redacted