Re: [IPk] Disetronic Pumps - the "2 year" thing

Hi Mike

I am actually just in the process of issuing this announcement to Disetronic
users in the UK as we speak.

You are quite right the Disetronic pump is programmed to halt after two
years (i think this is really a safety issue more than anything), and we
have now put in place a policy whereby at the end of two years the pump
comes back and is overhauled, given another year's life and warranty and
sent back out to the customer.  This has not come up as an issue yet but we
think the cost of this will be approx 150 per year.  During this time the
customer will be supplied with a loan pump so that he/she always has a
working back up pump.

This process can be repeated for as many years as the customer feels
comfortable with, alternatively they can upgrade to the newest technology at
that time.

I hope this helps

Kind regards

Estelle Lucas