[IPk] kent messanger

All I would say in my Dr's defense is that, its not a case of him not wanting pump therapy as a choice, but he didn't want his 10,000 diabetic patients knocking at his door asking for a pump.

After all, he worked with pump therapy in the early days at Guy's hospital with Dr. John Pickup (who I will be seeing in future) and if he didn't think the newer models were any good, he wouldn't have advised my local HA to fund me.

As we all know, pumps are certainly not for everyone but I do agree people should have the choice, if it would benifit them.