Re: [IPk] Disposable insulin pump

>Doesn't seem like a huge amount of point to me (the big cynic). Still, if
>it amkes money.....

Filling and running a pump is easy for nimble fingered me. But if you have
arthritis in your fingers, severe finger-nerve damage and sight loss (quite
common in an elderly type 2's whose diabetes has gone undiagnosed for many
years), a normal pump would be pretty hard to use on your own.

And a lot of type 2 (which isn't one condition, but a lot of different
varieties) require insulin - often as a large basal rate - and even they
fare much better on a pump than on large long-acting doses.

Hey ho!

mailto:email @ redacted