Re: [IPk] Disposable insulin pump

I've just found this post on the US version of the Insulin Pumpers list.
Looks like it's only for type 2's: one pre-set basal, no boluses, so
presumably no buttons...

I reckon MiniMed are desperate to get pumps into the type 2 market in some
way, since there are mega-bucks to be made there... Anyhow, after this
press release yesterday, MiniMed's stock jumped 13 points. Perhaps I should
buy some stock after all :-)

mailto:email @ redacted