[IPk] Teens Book by Elizabeth Boland

The Teens Pumping it up Book is a guide to Insulin Pump therapy for adolescents and is written by Elizabeth Boland who works with Prof. Tamborlane at Yale .
They have lots of experience with teens and young adults on pumps and it is well written, very informative and easy to read .

We will be happy to provide any members with free copies either for themselves or their families .
Please feel free to contact Ray or Melanie at AMT on 01223-420415 and we will send a copy out to you .