Re: [IPk] Funding

Wayne - thanks for sharing that. Interesting that diabetes on it's own is
not considered bad enough for the patient to be "rewarded" with pump
therapy!!!! The logic is truly bizarre isn't it...

I've heard that in Manchester, if you obtain your own pump and are given
the ok by the clinic, they will provide infusion sets for free. Given that
infusion sets make up the main expense of pumping, that ain't too bad a

mailto:email @ redacted