Re: [IPk] Fwd: funding

Don't forget to simulate a high too :-)
I guess getting really drunk the night before and then drinking a lot
of salty water might accomplish a similar feeling (headache, feeling
sick, thirsty, going to the loo a lot, and being really
irritable). Though that's a bit predictable. ALterntaively you could
just become really irritable, run to the loo a lot and drink 2 gallons
of water on another alarm set randomly.
I think it's great too.