RE: [IPk] Fwd: funding

Thanks for the advice. I am going to use the saline - the hypo would be
a good thing to plan (someone else). As far as the symptoms go - I
probably do them already (talking jibberish and have agruments over
nothing - does this mean I am having a hypo? - seriously I am undergoing
hypo later this year so I will know what one feels like. Any other
pointers for diabetes experience? julette :)