Re: [IPk] Any suggestiions......

I would agree, but the nail vanish remover which may be better as it has a
moisturizer didnt work for me, and neither did the pads :(  I order from
Boots a 500ml bottle which lasts about a year which is ok.  When I go away
I tend not to worry too much as its not really that noticeably and I just
clean it up when I get home, so no need to carry the stuff with you.