Re: [IPk] Any suggestiions......

In message <email @ redacted>, Nathan J
Wright <email @ redacted> writes
>Go to Boots and get a bottle of Acetone (not sure if the spelt correctly).
>It doesn't sting when you wipe, works very well, just remember to put some
>Vaseline on the sticky area after otherwise the skin becomes very hard and dry.
Acetone is a nasty chemical (if you want to use it at work, you have to
use it in a fume cupboard, or outside). Fortunately, it can still be
used at home.  It is the main ingredient in most nail-varnish removers,
which are more expensive, of course, than acetone and Vaseline, but more
convenient.  Particularly, I imagine, the tubs of little pads
impregnated with the remover - those could be useful for situations
where you wouldn't want to lug the whole kit?

Best wishes to all,
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)