Re: [IPk] Paul Coker - Kilimanjaro

if you go down the schools route, have a look at the "Extreme Classroom"
project run by the Engage network.

I wrote a blog post about the "Highest Classroom on Earth" programme
that ran as part of that (where they took a bunch of schoolkids with
behavioural difficulties on a trek to Everest Base Camp, not long before
I did the trip)
http://expandyourlimits.wordpress.com/2014/01/26/the-highest-classroom/

Typically you need a way in, in order to go down the schools route, but
JDRF can probably help there.
Di