Re: MRI exposure WAS Re: [IPk] Animas Vibe

I may have read Nanette's post differently, but I thought that SHE
wanted to speak without scaremongering.  A medical physicist cautioning people
against doing something has the clout to terrify, which wasn't what she
wanted.

I do not believe that it was her intention to criticise or accuse you
at all

<email @ redacted> wrote:

>>> On 26/02/2014 16:49, Christine Bousfield wrote:
>>> Hi Nanette
>>> I thought that advice was specific to animas vibe
>>> I certainly didn't follow it with earlier pumps etc except for
MRI of course