Re: [IPk] Animas Vibe

Thanks,
I am thankful for your response. Could I ask you to expand upon the
extended bolus, With my minimed its quite straightforward, whats the
difference on the Vibe?

I like the idea of a food library, I like the idea that my main meals are
programmed in and just select the option (tend to have same portions etc as
I bet a lot here do). I was part of a trial for another pump due to be
released soon (cant say much about it at moment sorry) and that had that
option, and I do miss it on the Minimed.