Re: [IPk] Sorry to moan, but

Hi folks,

Am feeling a bit more positive now - thank you again for all your comments
and support.

I amstill feeling under the weather with a sore throat, tiredness etc, but
the diziness seems to be improving slowly thank goodness! I also got the
results of my blood tests back today.
Apparently all normal except for slightly high cholesterol and iron levels
in my blood. He said that the iron levels could have been because I was
dehydrated and that the cholesterol is something I can improve wiht diet
and exercise. Was a tiny bit shocked as have never had high levels before.
He said my bad cholesterol level was 3.14 and should be 2, and the good
cholesterol level was 5.2 and should be 4. Hmmm...think if I'm honest it's
the lack of exercise doing that, but soon as I'm feeling a bit better I'm
planning to continue with the swimming and go to some classes etc.

Good news is my Hba1c was 7.4 (down from 7.7%), so I was pleased with that.
Although I'm quite keen to get that down even more!

Hope everyone else is having a good day.
Alice x