[IPk] Sorry to moan, but

Hi Alice,
 I hope you are feeling better soon, I would like to commiserate with you, last
week I started feeling dizzy for 2 days, very spaced out, followed by nausea on
the third day, I then spent two days throwing up every time I moved, and could
barely walk. I got taken to the doctor - Viral Labyrinthitis was the name. Lasts
for a week to three weeks, and it might come back anytime. Its apparently doing
the rounds at the moment.
 If you are still feeling bad, please go to the Doc, I was given some
anti-emetic pills, which helped with the dizziness, one and a half weeks and it
is much better. A horrible condition to have!
Ruth