[IPk] Animas Vibe

Hi all
My pump is die for replacement in the next few months and I was told by my
DS that they really like the Vibe.
I was wondering if anyone here uses the vibe and what they thought of it.
I like the idea of the food app and the ability to uploads books like carbs
and cals onto it.
Trouble is I have been looking and I get snippets of information here and
there but nothing solid.
If anyone could let me know what the food app is like and how it works I
would appreciate it.

John