Re: [IPk] Sorry to moan, but...

If they test your thyroid, get them to test you for thyroid
antibodies too.  Graves' disease is more common if you have type 1, as it's an
autoimmune disease, but it attacks your thyroid rather than pancreas.

If you have thyroid antibodies, but normal thyroid function, they
will monitor your thyroid function more closely in the future.

> On 25 Feb 2014, at 08:13, Peter Handley <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> Try having a thyroid test, I had a under active thyroid and felt tired
> constantly.
>
>> On 24 Feb 2014, at 22:05, Gemma Carvia <email @ redacted>
wrote:

>> Aren't you always tired? I am exhausted... But I try to keep
fighting it. I
>> think tiredness is part of the package, isn't it?
>>
>>> On 24 Feb 2014, at 22:02, "Belinda Washington"
> <email @ redacted>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Are you tired when you wake up?
>>>
>>> Has your Dr taken your blood pressure when standing & sitting?

Woke up one