Re: [IPk] Diabetes and Kilimanjaro

Morning Paul,

Wow! Good on you - what a challenge :-) Would be really interested to hear
about how you manage blood sugars etc with your training and when you're on
the trip (if you don't mind that is).

Please also let me know how I can sponsor you. In terms of raising the
profile of it, have you thought about approaching local newspapers?
Facebook, Twitter etc. Is it organised through Diabetes UK?

Alice